B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence
Benefits of B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence
The business economy is redefining itself with improved learning solutions, advanced technological innovations, and innovative ways of designing and executing business. This, in turn, has paved the way for numerous new skills and job requirements in the market. Amidst the many skills required for the future business economy, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of them.
What is Artificial Intelligence
Now let us understand what artificial intelligence is? Talking about the growing technical skill, AI has spread everywhere. From the simple joys of life to the promising world economies, each and every aspect is powered by AI. It has redefined many industry verticals including healthcare, logistics, manufacturing, aviation, and finance. By definition, it is a simulation of human intelligence processed through machines. It mainly focuses on the three main cognitive skills with human perception. These include learning skills, reasoning skills, and self-correction.
Scope of Artificial Intelligence
AI with deep penetration in all the horizons of the business sectors is undoubtedly expanding its market size with an expected growth of $190.61 Billion by 2025. With the increased market size, it is evident that job opportunities and vacancies for skilled professionals will be on a constant rise with no looking back. In the near future, it is estimated to create an average of 2.3 million jobs globally.
What the future of AI has in the hold:
- Helping robots learn new skills for concepts like self-driving and delivery robots
- Catching hold of misappropriate people's image on various digital channels
- Improving human-machine interaction with 99% accuracy
- Tracking suspects through improved facial recognition and surveillance
- Helping healthcare professionals to spot diseases and genetic sequences
The influence of AI is strengthening and so does the power. Automation, robotics, and intelligent use of computer software are further giving rise to career avenues based on the perspectives of algorithms, logical reasoning, engineering skills, and tech-savviness. Some of the prominent careers of the future include:
- Game Programmer
- Robotic Scientist
- Software Engineer
- Search Engine Manager
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Architect
What is B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence
When considering to learn the skill and gain mastery in the same field with an informed career choice, it becomes inevitable that you start with an undergraduate program in computer science & engineering, B. Tech in Artificial Intelligence. This is a 4-year undergraduate with a specialization in AI & Machine Learning.
What does the program offer:
- Helps create a strong understanding of algorithms of Artificial Intelligence
- Imparts the required skills to create the most reliable, effective, and scalable
- Makes students tech-savvy to provide unified solutions with positive outcomes.
- Provides learning on various AI methods including neural networks and data mining
The Bottom Line
The rapidly growing popularity of Artificial Intelligence has further driven many young and enthusiastic minds to opt for a course in this emerging technology. Moreover, the Government of India is also supporting and promoting digital transformation in alignment with creating the ‘Digital India’. This prominently makes the benefits of B.Tech in AI very clear and significant with undenied opportunities opening new doors to success.
Take a leap, ensure a bright and prosperous career pathway by opting for B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence.