Authors are kindly invited to submit their formatted full papers including results, tables, figures and references.
All paper submissions will be Single Blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference and readability. Please read complete call for papers guidelines before submitting your paper.
Paper submission will be handled by EasyChair, so please make sure that you have an active account. The papers must be submitted electronically at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aelcomm2023
We accept files in .docx/.doc/.pdf/Latex Pdf format - as per the call for papers schedule
Please do not enter in author details, university, country information or any other author related information in the manuscript to be in line with the Single blind peer review process. This information should be supplied using the manuscript submission online form or cover letter in case of email submission
Articles should be thoroughly checked and proofread before submission, after you have submitted your article you are unable to make any changes to it during the refereeing process—although if accepted, you will have a chance to make minor revisions after refereeing and before the final submission of your article.
- Papers must be in English and not more than 12-15 pages in length.
- Full papers (12-15 pages in the LNCS/CCIS one-column page format, 400 words per page).
- Short papers (less than 12 pages in the LNCS/CCIS one-column page format, 400 words per page).
- Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics.
- Authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
- Papers must follow format according to thehttp://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
- The review process will be double-blind. Therefore, please anonymize your submission. This means that all submissions must contain no information identifying the author(s) or their organization(s): Do not put the author(s) names or affiliation(s) at the start of the paper.
- Each paper will be reviewed by at least three reviewers. The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation.
- The paper should explore a new idea, project or issue; discusses existing research with promise of new insight, discusses new research; or presents new ways of considering existing information.
- Paper presentation format will involve the audience in some way, or has high potential to attract conference attendees by addressing needs of the community.
- The paper raises and discusses issues important to improving the effectiveness and/or sustainability of open education efforts, and its contents can be broadly disseminated and understood.
- The quality of paper claims is supported by sufficient data; claims draw upon relevant literature; and limitations are described honestly.
- The intended outcomes of the paper are easily understood.
- The paper must address one or more of the themes of the conference.
Post Conference Publication and Indexing
**All selected papers will be published in Springer Conference Proceedings and Springer CCIS Series.