Peer Teaching Scheme:
All S.Y. B.Tech to Final Year B.Tech Students whose CGPA is above 8.25 and who are interested in Teaching and wanted to adopt earn while learn and have well-grounded concepts and foundation have opportunity to teach First Year, Second Year and Third year students.
Following points shall be noted by all HoD as well as students:
- The honorarium for the lectures will be as per Governing Body decision.
- Respective HoDs shall call these students for further proceedings.
- Name of respective subject teachers along with schedule shall be informed to the Dean Academics.
- The subject teacher shall remain present for all the lectures.
- HoDs shall motivate these students and enough freedom shall be given to them for class conduction.
- Max 1 Unit, 10 Lectures [Maximum= 10 lectures and Minimum-05 Lectures]and 1 TAE shall be conducted by these students.
- Extra marks will be given to these students for this activity.
- In case of overlapping of their own lectures, attendance will be awarded.
- HoDs should see that, 1 lecture should be video recorded and submitted to the undersigned before submitting the remuneration bill.
- HoDs should maintain the record of feedback of the students who have taught and the students [Class] who have undergone peer teaching scheme.